35 Reasons Why Obama Will Lose in 2012 – Tea Party Nation
January 23, 2012 6 Comments
By Alan Caruba
One could make a very long list of reasons why Barack Obama will lose in the November election. Here’s a short list why Obama has already worn out his welcome among the majority of Americans, including some of those who formerly supported him.
As Obama delivers his State of the Union speech on Tuesday, his theme will be “economic fairness”, but more net jobs have been lost on his watch (1,663,000) then any previous president going back to Harry Truman, none of whom presided over such an economic disaster.
1. Blamed all problems on George W. Bush, not the Democrats who had controlled both chambers of Congress since January 3, 2007 until 2010 when the Republicans gained control of the House.
2. Obamacare: challenged by 28 States as unconstitutional, subject of a Supreme Court hearing in March.
3. Supported passage of Cap-and-Trade carbon regulation legislation.
4. A strong advocate of “global warming”; revealed to be a hoax in 2009.
5. His failed multi-billion dollar “stimulus” program.
6. Admitted there were no “shovel-ready jobs.”
7. Mortgage refinance plan deemed a complete failure.
8. Appointment of White House policy “Czars”, one of whom was a Communist.
9. Failed foreign policy; Israel, Iran, North Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.
10. Mishandling of BP oil spill; slow to react, shut down all drilling in Gulf of Mexico.
11. Abortive outreach to Muslims
12. Bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia.
13. Stopped the building of the XL Keystone pipeline. Has opposed offshore and domestic oil drilling
14. The Solyndra “Green energy” bankruptcy whose loan guarantee cost taxpayers a half billion dollars.
15. The “Fast and Furious” gun-running scandal.
16. Sued Arizona for trying to control illegal immigration.
17. A rogue Environmental Protection Agency.
18. Highest federal spending since World War II.
19. Highest budget deficit since World War II.
20. Highest federal debt since just after World War II.
21. Increased federal debt more than all Presidents from Washington to Clinton combined.
22. Highest long-term unemployment since the 1930s.
23. Lowest employment (58.1% if population) since 1983.
24. Lowest home ownership rate since 1965.
25. First downgrade of U.S. debt rating in nation’s history.
26. Refused to support the Defense of Marriage Act.
27. Wanted to shut down Guantanamo.
28. Has expressed hostility to banking sector, pharmaceutical companies, physicians, coal industry, oil industry, and other sectors of the economy.
29. Attempted to stop Boeing from building a manufacturing unit in South Carolina.
30. Government takeover of General Motors.
31. Authorized military action in Libya without Congressional approval.
32. Advocates major cuts to Pentagon budget for U.S. military
33. Continues to hide college records, passport and Social Security number information.
34. Not a “natural born” citizen as required by the U.S. Constitution (both parents must be U.S. citizens to be President) and thus he was ineligible to run, ineligible to hold the office, and ineligible to run again.
35. Does not tell the truth.
And Obama gives little indication that he likes America, its values, its history, its military, and its role in the world.
I could go on, but voters who ignore any or all of these factors, keeping Barack Obama in office for another four years, would doom the nation to a Third World status, to default, and the end the greatest experiment in freedom and liberty the world has ever known.
© Alan Caruba, 2012
- Election Year Reality and Insanity – Tea Party Nation (gds44.wordpress.com)
- Obama – Thinks Americans Are Stupid – Tea Party Nation (gds44.wordpress.com)
- Another sign of the great Obama depression – Tea Party Nation (gds44.wordpress.com)
- There are lies, damn lies, and Obama regime policies – Tea Party Nation (gds44.wordpress.com)
- Here is what is wrong – Tea Party Nation (gds44.wordpress.com)