9 reasons why the economy is not moving “forward” under Barack Obama
September 12, 2012
From the American Enterprise Institute.
Here’s the summary of the list of 9 items:
- Unemployment rate
- Declining U.S. labor force (structural unemployment/government dependency)
- Labor force participation rate
- Unemployment/population ratio
- Average hourly earnings of workers
- GDP growth
- Economic competitiveness
- Federal debt crisis
- Risk of renewed recession
And here’s the detail of one that I haven’t mentioned much before on this blog:
5. Average hourly earnings were unchanged in the August jobs report, and are up just 1.7% over the past year. Not only does that match the slowest pace on record, but one you account for inflation, wages are flat to down.
New income data from the Census Bureau reveal what a great job Barack Obama has done for the middle class as President. During his entire tenure in the oval office, median household income has declined by 7.3%.
In January, 2009…
View original post 447 more words