A Marine’s letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein – Tea Party Nation
December 31, 2012 6 Comments
Jack E. Kemp
From Armed Forces Tea Party:
QUESTION OF THE DAY – Do You agree with this Marine?
(Whether you agree or not please keep the language of your post respectful.)
Senator Dianne Feinstein,
I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.
I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.
I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.
We, the people, deserve better than you.
- A Marine responds to Dianne Feinstein’s gun ban (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Tyrannical Witch Dianne Feinstein Declares War On America! (dprogram.net)
- NRA-ILA Breaks Down the Feinstein Frontal Attack on Your RKBA (ammoland.com)
- Critics Slam Sen. Feinstein’s “Assault Weapons” Ban, Gun Registry (conservativeread.com)
- Petition: Try Dianne Feinstein For Treason (sgtreport.com)
- Flashback: How Diane Feinstein’s Husband Cashed in On Her Connections (nalert.blogspot.com)