Corruption at America’s Highest Levels of Government
November 6, 2016 4 Comments
- Willful criminal conduct
- Gross violations of the Bank Secrecy Act, including failure to establish and maintain an effective anti-money laundering program,
- Failure to establish due diligence in laundering of over $881 million
- Comey was an executive in senior level management and a director of HSBC during the time it was laundering the aforesaid $881M
- Obama named Comey FBI Director in 2012
- During the same time HSBC was and likely remains tightly connected to the Clinton Foundation that received up to $81M in ‘pay to play donations’ from a few of its clients
- On November 11, 2014 Obama named Lynch, still serving as U.S. Attorney in Brooklyn, as Attorney General
- Lynch and Sleazy Willy Clinton got caught meeting secretly for 30 minutes in her plane parked at a remote corner of the Phoenix airport a few days before Comey announced his egregious decision not to charge Clinton.
1. On October 28 Comey unexpectedly broke protocol and without Lynch’s knowledge announced that he had reopened the previously closed criminal investigation of Clinton’s email scandal. His reasoning was based on the NYPD and some of his agents discovering some 650,000 emails on a laptop shared by Clinton’s chief aide at State, Huma Abedin, and her husband, Anthony Wiener while investigating a sex case involving Wiener. Abedin is a Muslim with strong ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and many of the emails were from the State Department. Knowing this explosive information would be leaked sooner than later Comey acted on his own to avoid further embarrassment and prevent Lynch, a staunch supporter, defender, and friend of Clinton from thwarting his efforts.
2. According to the MSM and insider accounts Lynch was angry and vehemently resisted assisting Comey in the new investigation. However, since Comey had made the announcement and to save face she appointed assistant AG Peter Kadzik to head the criminal investigation of the laptop’s content. Incredibly, Lynch knew Kadzik was best friends with Clinton’s campaign manager, corrupt liar unctuous John Podesta. Wikileaks produced an email from Kadzik’s private gmail account giving Podesta a ‘heads up’ about filings the DOJ would be making in the first Clinton email matter. In effect this was ‘DOJ insider information’ to which Podesta was not entitled. Sending it was against policy and likely illegal, but inconsequential to Lynch since Kadzik’s act was intended to benefit Clinton.
3. Lynch ordered FBI agents investigating the organized criminal enterprise known as the Clinton ‘Pay to Play’ Foundation to stand down, notwithstanding an ‘avalanche’ of inculpatory evidence supporting a multitude of felonies.