December 2, 2016 Leave a comment
- There are no facts, only interpretations – Friedrich Nietzsche
- Morals, values, truths, standards, and human nature itself are products of different historical epochs and socially constructed – Marxism’s Worldview
- Disregards and renders truth meaningless
- Erodes the legitimacy of serious opinion
- Deprives students of a much needed solid education founded on traditionally accepted disciplines of study
- Columbus was an evil, bloodthirsty marauder who committed the American Holocaust, while the Indians were peaceful, environmentally sensitive creatures who lived in blissful harmony with each other and the earth.
- Cortez, who conquered Mexico on behalf of Spain, was a mass murderer and the Aztec conquest evinced European Imperialism perpetrating the greatest genocide in all human history.
- Early pilgrims slaughtered their Indian guests at a Thanksgiving feast